*Disclaimer - I received the products in this post in order to review them, as part of a campaign with FabFitFun and Bloggin' Mamas.
I almost forgot I signed up with the campaign, until it showed up in the mail. It included some pretty cool products. I gave a lot of it to our neighbor, and our daughter took the pink jump rope.
I know, these products are meant to be Fab, Fit, and Fun! What are the prices you may be asking? I will list them below. You can learn more about the brand here.
- Wren 14kt Gold and Black Sapphire Necklace: $100
- FabFitFun x CosmoBody Jump Rope: $14
- The Everyday Wireless Speaker by FabFitFun: $29.99
- Scratch Nail Wraps: $12
- Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Perfume: $25
- Headspace 3 Month Subscription: $38.85
- Gorge "I'll Make You Look Amazing" Daily Spray: $24.95
- Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge: $12
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss: $19
- Sponsored: Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Spray Moisturizer: $7.99
Grand Total Value: $275.79
Most of the products mentioned, aside from the jump rope and necklace I ended up giving to our neighbor as I would not use them if I kept them here. I don't do much with my nails and don't like wraps so I knew she would use them. The necklace was pretty, so I kept it and our daughter wanted to keep the jump rope, so she did. If you like to work out and use beauty products, then these are the products for you to get!
The wireless speaker we tried to get to work with my smartphone and even the neighbor's smartphones, but it didn't work. I'm not sure if they ever got it to, because I don't talk to them much. It's a cute pink and black compact speaker though.